What has Jimmy Dore been up to?

sbenois said:

"Is Jimmy Dore Too Dumb To Realize He's Become A Right-Wing Culture Warrior?"

No, but his "progressive" fan base seems to be.

nan said:

nan said:

Jiimmy Dore covering the Nordstream pipeline sabotage way better than mainstream media. 

Make sure you check out Condalezza Rice's remarks from 2014 at the 7:13 mark. 

So, I have finally watched some Jimmy Dore (because of this thread).  This is such crap.  It's all speculative conspiratorial crap.  I feel sorry for you, Nan.

concerning the pipeline, I don't see the point in either side blowing it up.

yahooyahoo said:

So, I have finally watched some Jimmy Dore (because of this thread).  This is such crap.  It's all speculative conspiratorial crap.  I feel sorry for you, Nan.

welcome to the club…

Jimmy Dore critiques US media when they hand it to him on a platter.

All Jimmy Dore videos are the same - Putin's not at fault. 

@indica_mamacita420 Jimmy Dore breaks it down. Putin is not the bad guy we are! #jimmydoreforpresident #jimmydorecomedy #jimmydore ♬ original sound - indica_mamacita420

nohero said:

All nohero posts are the same - Putin is a lone wolf and the West is just here to help bring Democracy and Freedom to threatened lands.  

nohero said:

LOL

that video could have been a word for word nan post. he even used the 14000 dead thing.

More on the pipeline and what Germany faces if they don't get Russian gas:

nan said:

More on the pipeline and what Germany faces if they don't get Russian gas:

What facts do you think that Jimmy Dore communicates in that video?

Fighting to the last Ukrainian just to defeat Russia.  The West does not care about Ukrainians. 

Fighting to the last Russian.  Putin doesn't care about his people.    

Jimmy isn't even trying to hide how he's projecting what Russia is doing, on to the Ukrainians defending themselves.

nan said:

Fighting to the last Ukrainian just to defeat Russia.  The West does not care about Ukrainians. 

And this video is about Jacques Baud, whose already been discussed here, and properly dismissed.

nohero said:

Jimmy isn't even trying to hide how he's projecting what Russia is doing, on to the Ukrainians defending themselves.

nan said:

And this video is about Jacques Baud, whose already been discussed here, and properly dismissed.

And Lindsey Graham who said the quiet part out loud.  

Jimmy Dore makes it clear that he's not for peace, he's for Russian victory. 

nohero said:

reads exactly like a nan post.

nohero said:

Jimmy Dore made it clear he understands this war better than you do.  

nan said:

If you mean that he understands that the purpose if the war is to kill Ukrainians and take their land, he and I can agree on that. 

nohero said:

nan said:

If you mean that he understands that the purpose if the war is to kill Ukrainians and take their land, he and I can agree on that. 

The purpose of the war from the Russian side is to defend their country which is under attack. Instead of reassuring a nuclear power that we will leave them alone to mind their own business, we are up in their face and threatening them.  

We are all going to miss our morning coffee soon.  We are doomed as doomed can be. The neocons have Washington and your brain also it seems. 

nohero said:

nan said:

What you dismiss is Lindsey Graham who openly says he likes this war because the Ukrainians will fight to the last person.  He was part of the group that went to Ukraine to arrange all of this.  

For some reason, you pretend that LIndsey Graham, who is usually an enemy of the Democrats, is a fine fellow after all.  

nan said:

What you dismiss is Lindsey Graham who openly says he likes this war because the Ukrainians will fight to the last person.  He was part of the group that went to Ukraine to arrange all of this.  

For some reason, you pretend that LIndsey Graham, who is usually an enemy of the Democrats, is a fine fellow after all.  

I don't give a f*ck what Lindsay Graham says, or what the ridiculous fables are that you spend too much time watching.

nan said:

nohero said:

nan said:

As a constituent (embarrassingly) of Lindsey, I resent the suggestion that I support the buffoon. He is not only an enemy of the Dems, but of the American way of life. It pains me greatly to say this, but just like the blind squirrel, he happens to be somewhat right here. Sorry your disgusting anti-American blindness can't accept truth.

nan said:

The purpose of the war from the Russian side is to defend their country which is under attack. Instead of reassuring a nuclear power that we will leave them alone to mind their own business, we are up in their face and threatening them.  

I don't understand how a functioning adult can make that statement.  Russia invaded a country that had previously surrendered its nuclear weapons, on the promise that its borders would be respected by Russia.

nohero said:

nan said:

I don't understand how a functioning adult can make that statement.  Russia invaded a country that had previously surrendered its nuclear weapons, on the promise that its borders would be respected by Russia.

Your post is a lot kinder than what mine was gonna be.

well, just to take a couple of points:

It's pretty **** demented to say that Russia is under attack. Any normal person realizes they are the aggressors.

And "leave them alone to mind their own business" apparently means that they have the right to invade neighboring countries because reasons, and we should just leave them alone to mind their own business.

Just a completely delirious, bizarro world mentality.

Scary.

nohero said:

nan said:

Your view of this situation is as simplistic and naive as a child.  I think I knew more about the world in junior high and I was not well informed.  I can see where this war is going and reality will finally affect you harshly, although you will go to your grave thinking NATO is a force for good and Putin is Hitler. We will all be going to our graves probably sooner than later. 

Evidently collective MOL has decided Ukraine is the hill they want to die on and the rest of us will be forced to go along. 

(Notes - not a transcript)

This thing is getting worse before it gets better.  You have the West openly talking about nuclear war.  You have Russia openly talking about nuclear weapons because they feel threatened.

Now a lot of people would say, "Russia has no reason to feel threatened."   Really?  Last time I checked NATO was literally encircling Russia and that means the entire military arsenal including nuclear weapons has a so called "constitutional mandate" under NATO.  If you are a NATO country and you feel threatened, by Russia -- than you have the right to use nuclear weapons.  Why should Russia be threatened by that?

How many times have we seen the US create pretext for military interventions and wars?  Why shouldn't Russia be fearful?  Seems like the Ukraine proxy war--the SMO -- has created one opportunity after another for the United States to ramp up the situation--to escalate the situation where the nuclear conversation is happening. 

It should be frightening.  You do have the Western media talking openly about this.  Giving senerios (ex. The Telegraph article on Putin and "catastrophic consequences).  "Should the Russians use nuclear weapons, what are the options?"    They build up conditions to justify.  This is pretext. None of this is happening.  Russia is not say they are going to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine just because.   The rhetoric is clear from the Russian government that it's only if they feel NATO backed operations are now threatening our territorial integrity then we reserve the right to use this option if we feel like there isn't any other.   

What happens when you have a foreign imperialist power invading you in that way?  You have two options.  You can do a full mobilization and try to defend the country from within.  But that is going to cost a lot of people and a lot of lives.  This might spare a lot of people--as dystopian as that sounds--that's the military strategy.  

But here you have none of this actually occurring but you have the media talking about it, "What are  the options for retaliation?"   So they are already thinking "what situation would cause a retaliation?"  They want the retaliation.  This is not "Russia's going to do it so we know. . "  There is no evidence of that.  Russia has never used nuclear weapons and never threatened it. 

Although back in April it said it was turning it's nuclear deterrence on Red Alert. That means they would use nuclear weapons if they were provoked.  If an act of war were committed upon them.  Not that they would use it in the SMO.  

The article says the West could respond in multiple ways including nuclear strikes. It talks about how the US could use nuclear arms for good--perhaps in Crimea.  They want to get the EU to go along with this.  

So what is this?  It sounds like the West is also warning.  

This is an opportunity for the war mongers to experiment with this-   They are comparing this to Libya. They are going over what they could do to use nuclear war and how they could respond. 

Basically nuclear weapons are on the table.  Imperialism lusting over this.  

I just wanted to show you that this is what they are thinking.  They are thinking about nuclear war. 

Don't watch cr*p like that.

nan,

Would you like instructions on how to block youtube on your  computer or phone?

These videos are not good for you.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.