What has Jimmy Dore been up to?

The kill list is yet another distraction from the utter devastation carried out by VLAD.

I still don't know if nan realizes that Putin started a WAR?

Every single spin ignores the attempt to eliminate Ukraine, it's culture and it's people.  AMAZING.

Pure distraction by the likes of Blumenthal and company.  

drummerboy said:

Please show us proof that it is a government sponsored list.

there's zero proof - don't bother watching.

And Dore never speaks truth to power- he reads articles - leaves out key parts - then cherry picks tweets - it's the Z morning zoo of political shows.

jamie said:

The kill list is yet another distraction from the utter devastation carried out by VLAD.

Every single spin ignores the attempt to eliminate Ukraine, it's culture and it's people.  AMAZING.

So it does not bother you that Ukraine puts 13 year olds on a public kill list?  That's not a deal breaker for you?  Just a distraction?????

And yet you felt the need to post about an adult journalist prosecuted in Russia.  That was not a distraction but this was?

jamie said:

drummerboy said:

there's zero proof - don't bother watching.

And Dore never speaks truth to power- he reads articles - leaves out key parts - then cherry picks tweets - it's the Z morning zoo of political shows.

No one forces you to watch.  

However, you cannot say there is zero proof without watching.  

nan said:

jamie said:

So it does not bother you that Ukraine puts 13 year olds on a public kill list?  That's not a deal breaker for you?  Just a distraction?????

And yet you felt the need to post about an adult journalist prosecuted in Russia.  That was not a distraction but this was?

I care more that tens of thousands are dying - including young Russian soldiers are the command of Vlad.  Something you had zero ability to acknowledge.

What adult journalist? 

nan said:

No one forces you to watch.  

However, you cannot say there is zero proof without watching.  

Just tell us the minute where there's absolute proof.  Why is that so hard?

Bad day for Team Zaz.

Russia is "loosing" big time.

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

Jimmy Dore, a stoner journalist who speaks truth to power does not traffic lies.  That's absurd. He does not agree with the brainwashed sheep of which we have a few in the MOL Ukraine threads.  So, they want him branded a liar because they believe the lies he can't. 

Some of these people call Ukraine, a country with a public kill list a Democracy?  Calling a country with a PUBLIC KILL LIST a Democracy seems a bit of a stretch to me--not to mention that they have a US backed coup of their government in 2014.  They would never tolerate this in any other country but let's all gang up on Jimmy Dore as the real problem.   Yeah, Jimmy Dore is the one with the problem.  Sure. 

Here is an interview with a 13 year old girl who is one of hundreds of children on a Ukrainians public KILL LIST.  Why are we sending money to a country like this?   

Watch the video. 

nope.

ETA: ok. I lied. I deigned to watch 49 seconds of the vid, and that lying sack o' **** Blumenthal just comes out and says the site "is maintained by the Ukrainian Interior Ministry".

Is that your proof?

Where does jimmy talk about the fact the Ukraine wouldn’t need any assistance if vlad didn’t decide to invade and decimate a sovereign country?

jamie said:

Where does jimmy talk about the fact the Ukraine wouldn’t need any assistance if vlad didn’t decide to invade and decimate a sovereign country?

That's true, except for the part about Ukrainian sovereignty,  but then the weapons manufactures would not have made profit which was why they arranged and pushed for this to happen and celebrate it with Zelensky.   None of these people care about the Ukrainian people.  They care about profit.  They are all getting very, very, very rich. Time to party!

Meanwhile you support this weapons glut and fight to the last Ukrainian.  

nan said:

That's true, except for the part about Ukrainian sovereignty,  but then the weapons manufactures would not have made profit which was why they arranged and pushed for this to happen and celebrate it with Zelensky.   None of these people care about the Ukrainian people.  They care about profit.  They are all getting very, very, very rich. Time to party!

^ this is russian propaganda 101.  If Ukraine wasn't a sovereign country - what is it?

Please give us the inaccuracies spelled out on the wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_Independence_of_Ukraine

Again - you and your people rarely address the invasion and declaration of war by Vlad - he can actually stop this tomorrow - it appears that he's satisfied with the current level of nazis.  Denazification is off of this media releases.  But he hasn't claimed how much land grab he's going to be happy with, do you know?  Where does you/paul/he expect the new Russia line to be?  

jamie said:

nan said:

^ this is russian propaganda 101.  If Ukraine wasn't a sovereign country - what is it?

Please give us the inaccuracies spelled out on the wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_Independence_of_Ukraine

Again - you and your people rarely address the invasion and declaration of war by Vlad - he can actually stop this tomorrow - it appears that he's satisfied with the current level of nazis.  Denazification is off of this media releases.  But he hasn't claimed how much land grab he's going to be happy with, do you know?  Where does you/paul/he expect the new Russia line to be?  

It's a puppet government of the West, specifically the US/NATO.  They took over in 2014 and have been fighting a proxy war with Russia since then. 

Wikipedia is a mouthpiece for Western interests. It's not reliable for topics related to war.

On another thread, I posted Putin's latest press conference where he answered questions about the Special Military Operation and his plans.  I think it's best to listen to what he says instead of what Western media says he says.  You will still be annoyed, don't worry. 

nan said:

It's a puppet government of the West, specifically the US/NATO.  They took over in 2014 and have been fighting a proxy war with Russia since then. 

^ This again is insane and an absolute insult to any Ukrainian out there.  The whole idea of a puppet government by the US is pure fantasy and pure propaganda.  Tell us all of the moves we forced them to make since 2014?

It's an unprovable!

I love how Putin is your sole arbiter of truth lately.

jamie said:

nan said:

^ This again is insane and an absolute insult to any Ukrainian out there.  The whole idea of a puppet government by the US is pure fantasy and pure propaganda.  Tell us all of the moves we forced them to make since 2014?

It's an unprovable!

I love how Putin is your sole arbiter of truth lately.

Where have I said Putin is my sole arbiter of truth lately?  What I said was that when it comes to Putin, it's best to listen to what he actually said than what the West said he said. 

That's a big difference from saying he's my "sole arbiter of truth."

The US backed a coup in 2014 and has been sending lots of weapons to Ukraine and Boris J did you know what (don't want to set off drummerboy).

The Western media denies the coup but the rest of the world accepts it and there is LOTS of evidence.  It's an open secret.  The Western media used to be more OK with mentioning it, even.  

It's clear that NATO is directing this war.  

Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true, but many other things are believed simply because they have been asserted repeatedly and repetition has been accepted as a substitute for evidence. 

Thomas Sowell

Rand study planned Ukraine War years ago.

nan said:

Rand study planned Ukraine War years ago.

I'm sure it was.

Normally Jimmy cherry picks a short article which is easy to figure out what he's not saying.  Now he taking a 354 page report to cherry pick?

Here's the transcript:

https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR3063.html

It's nearly impossible to find the quotes he uses.  They don't exist - their jimmyisms - his interpretation of what it says.

Here's a sample of how he re-interprets.  Why he doesn't use the actual quote is beyond me - it certainly adds a bit more context. 

Jimmy is mainly saying that providing lethal aid will exploit Russia's greatest point of vulnerability.  But he doesn't say that it's due to their "commitment in Eastern Ukraine".  It sounds like they have an occupying force in a sovereign country.  And this was in 2019.   They wouldn't be vulnerable if they weren't there in the first place.  And Russia (and Ukraine) while in the territory broke ceasefire agreements many times.  Probably why Minsk never worked - we could start a whole minsk thread - there's plenty material there to talk about why it didn't hold up.

Anyway pretty easy to find the con in the Jimmy story and I only got 2 minutes in..

Also - that excerpt has zero mention of - what had a full scale invasion of Ukraine with 190,000 on it's border?

That scenario was based on the status quo.

This is why I want to hear what theUran said on the first few days of the war - since they're the experts - what they said would be really important - right?  Can you find out how these videos were censored - they must have commented on it if they were.

jamie said:

Also - that excerpt has zero mention of - what had a full scale invasion of Ukraine with 190,000 on it's border?

This is why I want to hear what theUran said on the first few days of the war - since they're the experts - what they said would be really important - right?  Can you find out how these videos were censored - they must have commented on it if they were.

Not my job. 

nan said:

jamie said:

Not my job. 

Do you think that's pretty bad if they removed the videos - themselves?  I have a strong feeling that THIS IS the case.  I'm also surprised they left up  the videos a couple days leading up to the start of the war - they were some embarrassing segments.

jamie said:

Normally Jimmy cherry picks a short article which is easy to figure out what he's not saying.  Now he taking a 354 page report to cherry pick?

Here's the transcript:

https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR3063.html

It's nearly impossible to find the quotes he uses.  They don't exist - their jimmyisms - his interpretation of what it says.

What he's doing is called "lying". 

He's a con man, and gullible people send him money because they trust his lies.  The more outrageous the claims, the better for his bottom line.

As for the report he's lying about, they added an unfortunately necessary note at the start - "Editor's Note, September 2022: We encourage you to explore this report and its accompanying research brief. However, because Russian entities and individuals sympathetic to Putin's decision to invade Ukraine have mischaracterized this research in recent weeks, we also encourage you to explore this helpful resource on Russia's 'firehose of falsehood' approach to propaganda and our research on 'Truth Decay,' which is a phenomenon that is driven in part by the spread of disinformation."

Jiimmy Dore covering the Nordstream pipeline sabotage way better than mainstream media. 

nan said:

Jiimmy Dore covering the Nordstream pipeline sabotage way better than mainstream media. 

Make sure you check out Condalezza Rice's remarks from 2014 at the 7:13 mark. 

nan said:

perfect example of Dore's inanity. A show declaring the truth about something which he simply can't know.

and the fans cheer!!!!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!