Put it to music.

How's this

He's indicted and it feels so good....

Morganna said:

How's this

He's indicted and it feels so good....

can he order peaches and herbs in jail? 

Put it in the books!

Oooh, can they seize Mar-a-Lago as a crime scene?

Naturally, Elon Musk 

Finally, the title of this thread is grammatically correct!

"House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said he stands with Trump.

“I, and every American who believes in the rule of law, stand with President Trump against this grave injustice,” McCarthy, a staunch ally of the former president, said in a tweet.

House Republicans, he added, “will hold this brazen weaponization of power accountable.” Many in the GOP, led by Trump, have without evidence accused the Biden administration of weaponizing the Justice Department against Trump."

NYT

nohero said:

Naturally, Elon Musk 

JD doesn't enforce laws regarding classified docs? Hmmm. What about Reality Winner, Snowden, etc?  Twitter creates memory loss. 

cramer said:

"House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said he stands with Trump.

“I, and every American who believes in the rule of law, stand with President Trump against this grave injustice,” McCarthy, a staunch ally of the former president, said in a tweet.

House Republicans, he added, “will hold this brazen weaponization of power accountable.” Many in the GOP, led by Trump, have without evidence accused the Biden administration of weaponizing the Justice Department against Trump."

NYT

His marching orders from the nut MTG.

Trump lawyer Jim Trusty, in an interview with Kaitlin Collins on CNN this evening, said that the charges include 18 USC 1512.  When Kaitlin Collins asked Trusty what his theory was, he intimated that Walt Nauta may have flipped. 

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1512

In fairness to Trump and his allies, he's absolutely correct that he's treated differently from anyone else. Can you imagine anyone besides Trump brazenly stealing secret documents, defying a subpoena, obstructing a federal investigation, and getting the type of cautious deference Trump's been shown? Charges would have been filed, a conviction secured, and jail time begun by now for anyone else.

PVW said:

In fairness to Trump and his allies, he's absolutely correct that he's treated differently from anyone else. Can you imagine anyone besides Trump brazenly stealing secret documents, defying a subpoena, obstructing a federal investigation, and getting the type of cautious deference Trump's been shown? Charges would have been filed, a conviction secured, and jail time begun by now for anyone else.

Oh please. If you are in the good graces of the political class you can literally lie to congress and nothing will happen to you. 

nohero said:

Does anyone take issue with the fact that one guy in this photo had his son's laptop recovered & 50 members of the intelligence community signed a letter saying it was Russian disinformation and then the whole media apparatus circled their wagons around this story and the big tech companies even censored the original story?  

Deference to Trump?  Sure. 

terp said:

Oh please. If you are in the good graces of the political class you can literally lie to congress and nothing will happen to you. 

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Trump, as the head of one of our major parties, has had virtually nothing happen to him for a long time. I mean, attacking Congress is significantly worse than lying to it, and yet a good number of that body's members are even now defending him.

PVW said:

terp said:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Trump, as the head of one of our major parties, has had virtually nothing happen to him for a long time. I mean, attacking Congress is significantly worse than lying to it, and yet a good number of that body's members are even now defending him.

His entire presidency was mired in a made up scandal from opposition research.  What are you even talking about?

How long do you think you'd be walking free if you stole classified documents and then lied about it? You're seriously trying to argue that Trump isn't getting special treatment?

terp said:

nohero said:

Does anyone take issue with the fact that one guy in this photo had his son's laptop recovered & 50 members of the intelligence community signed a letter saying it was Russian disinformation and then the whole media apparatus circled their wagons around this story and the big tech companies even censored the original story?  

um, Trump did a crime, Biden did not. Take issue with that.

" the big tech companies even censored the original story?"

Gee, that's pretty much not true. Was the original story never published? Does twitter = "the big tech companies?" Do you know what the word censor means?

PVW said:

How long do you think you'd be walking free if you stole classified documents and then lied about it? You're seriously trying to argue that Trump isn't getting special treatment?

No, but if my name was Joe Biden I would. 

Steve said:

Finally, the title of this thread is grammatically correct!

And this indictment wasn't even on the radar screen when the thread was started.

drummerboy said:

terp said:

nohero said:

um, Trump did a crime, Biden did not. Take issue with that.

" the big tech companies even censored the original story?"

Gee, that's pretty much not true. Was the original story never published? Does twitter = "the big tech companies?" Do you know what the word censor means?

Are you going to tell me that the story wasn't completely squashed? 

terp said:

how could it be "completely squashed" when everyone knew about it in real time?

besides that, there was no there there. you're aware of that, right?

swear to god, that laptop pushed people way over the edge. (and still is, apparently)

drummerboy said:

terp said:

how could it be "completely squashed" when everyone knew about it in real time?

besides that, there was no there there. you're aware of that, right?

swear to god, that laptop pushed people way over the edge. (and still is, apparently)

biden laptop - Google News Search 10/1/2020 to 11/10/2020

It’s as if the laptop had logged on to the Wi-Fi at the embassy in Benghazi fuhcrisssakes. 

"The Benghazi Laptop: Tonight on Fox"

terp said:

I hope you keep on posting your honest feelings and thoughts, it helps to wash off your mask. 

The documents case looks so straightforward that not charging Trump would have been quite a mark of special treatment.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!