SOMa Comic Book Chat

Hi!  We’re meeting tomorrow the 14th at 8 p.m. in Maplewood.  Pm me for the address if you’d like to join us, book read or not!

Change of space - please find SOMa Comic Book Chat on Facebook and Messenger from now on.  We typically meet monthly on the Third Thursday at 8 p.m.  Join us when you’d like!

Hi!  We’re meeting this Thursday.  Please find us on Facebook.  Last notice.

Last of last notices- please find us on Facebook, SOMa Comic Book Chat.  Reading Naomi, Vol. 1 for the end of September.

Lore Olympus, Volume One is for October. Trying to fix a date. Thanks to everyone who showed up.

Hi!  We’re meeting this week on the 11th at 8 p.m. for Lore Olympus, Volume 1.  Location tba.  Also follow us on Facebook.  We meet monthly.

Please pm me for Wednesday’s location in SO.  We’re meeting at 8 p.m.

Oops, the last meeting was postponed.  Now we are meeting this Thursday at 8 p.m. for Lore Olympus Volume 1.  Please join us,book read or not.  Location tba by Messenger.

See you tonight the 2nd!  Pm me for the location and my cellphone number please.

Thanks to all who came.  December’s book is Wonder Woman Black and Gold, Vol. 1.  Save the 6th.

Hi!  We’re meeting on December 6th to chat about Wonder Woman Black and Gold.  Please join us, book read or not.  Pm me for the address.

Please join us tonight at 8 p.m. Pm me for the address.  Come book read read or not.

Please join our book group on Facebook and Messenger from now on.  We are continuing to meet up monthly to chat about a book and comic books.  New people are welcome.

Hi! We’re meeting Thursday evening at Van Gogh’s Ear in Union at 8 p.m. Please join us to talk about comic books, graphic novels, and manga.

Hello!  We’re meeting tomorrow at 8 p.m. in South Orange.  Pm me for the address.  Please join us, book read or not.

Please go to Facebook to find book group announcements from now on.  SOMA Comic Book Chat.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!