Sanders is OUT!

I wonder if jimmy Dore is having a meltdown also. 

nohero said:

Bernie's riding shotgun for Biden now. 

They're on a mission from God. 

I'm trying to imagine how frustrating it would be to drive behind Biden as he does 32mph, weaving in and out of the fast lane, occasionally swerving onto the shoulder.

Joe Biden is driving on the highway. Jill calls him on his cell phone and in a worried voice says, ''Joe, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there is a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280!'' Joe says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds!'

Klinker said:

nohero said:

I'm trying to imagine how frustrating it would be to drive behind Biden as he does 32mph, weaving in and out of the fast lane, occasionally swerving onto the shoulder.

Joe Biden is driving on the highway. Jill calls him on his cell phone and in a worried voice says, ''Joe, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there is a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280!'' Joe says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds!'

That's sort of funny, but the fact that an actual madman is running the country is not.

Klinker said:

That joke wasn't even funny when it wasn't about Biden

basil said:

What's really not funny is that our nominee is someone so out of it that they shouldn't be driving a car.  

Dump Biden.

Klinker said:

nohero said:

So you're saying he's a NJ driver? Well, the difference being that he's only driving 32mph, as opposed to 70+, but apart from that, sounds like a typical drive on the GSP.

Klinker said:

basil said:

What's really not funny is that our nominee is someone so out of it that they shouldn't be driving a car.  

Dump Biden.

Tryin' to replace nan?

Bernie Bros turn against Bernie.  

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.