Inconsequential Chat

A quick belly rub should fix it.

It was stunning, from all accounts.

Less than a year to wait for the next one, which will cross Mexico, the United States and Canada on April 8, 2024.

Sorry for all the ads on the page.

https://scitechdaily.com/australian-total-solar-eclipse-captured-in-stunning-image/

Not MOLers, but others, perhaps.

Neighbour’s cat performs the same function  oh oh

@marksierra, did you know There’s No Snow in Muttaburra? 
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-04-29/muttaburra-state-school-students-fundraising-to-see-snow/102277118 I Hope they reach their fundraising target; cute song.

One day, there'll be flooding rains.

And we'll be ready.

May the 4th is World Password Day.

Stolen from elsewhere: I changed my password to “incorrect”. So whenever I forget what it is the computer will say “Your password is incorrect”.

Ahh. Voodoo.  Where would we be without it?

Isn't there a song along the lines of "Do you do voodoo like I do voodoo?" da dum, da dum, da dum (I've forgotten the rest of the lyrics.  Obviously.)

Shemademedothis just winced and hunkered down, whimpering ‘ewwww’  oh oh  grrr grrr

The moment the King of England receives the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

This reminds me of a ditty my mother would recite to me when I was a very young child.

Can you canoe?
No, I cannot. But I can yacht.
Can what?
Can yacht.  Can you?
No. I canoe.

These are 'Cow shoes'.   They were used by Moonshiners in the Prohibition days (1919-1933) to disguise their footprints.

It may be where the expression “we’d better hoof it” comes from.

As has been noted in many places, taking off is optional. Every landing is mandatory.

And, hopefully, every landing is gentle.

To be read in a London accent.

I may need some gardening advice.

I'm not sure if I've planted this deep enough, and how long should it take before I start seeing leaves?

A baleful glare.

Alternate title:  the photographer in the right spot just at the right time

I was beginning to think that we might need a 'Thumbs down' emoticon in this place, then discovered that one exists.

So far, no-one's used it on the above post, which - you'll notice - has been up for a couple of days, and has not garnered any likes either.  (This post accurate as at 4:18am (as shown on the posted time here) on Sunday 4th of June.)

Edited to add:  Not all is lost.  There's been a 'Like' added to the post!  
Thank you, joanne.

This makes perfect, and mathematical, sense.

I just fired myself from cleaning my house.

I don't like my attitude & I got caught drinking on the job.

oh oh ^^  i must use that excuse, too  cheese

Saw a chameleon today. 
I'm assuming it wasn't a very good one.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.