Can someone make Kanye just shut up?

tjohn said:

Also, I avoid clicking anything on the Internet containing keywords such as Kardashian, Jenner or Cyrus.

Speaking of Cyrus, I much prefer Ron Jeremy's version of Wrecking Ball to hers. He might not be a good singer, but the emotion in his satire version feels more real than hers.

Ahem.

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/who-said-it-kanye-west-or-david-brent

spontaneous said:

tjohn said:

Also, I avoid clicking anything on the Internet containing keywords such as Kardashian, Jenner or Cyrus.
Speaking of Cyrus, I much prefer Ron Jeremy's version of Wrecking Ball to hers. He might not be a good singer, but the emotion in his satire version feels more real than hers.

Did he do a video in his birthday suit?

tjohn said:

spontaneous said:

tjohn said:

Did he do a video in his birthday suit?

Yep.

ETA: Oops, nope. He wore a skimpy white two piece. My bad.

https://youtu.be/hHZeNUq5QhU

Mr. K works with Kanye and he is a very, very bright man. His approach, as mentioned by others, can be a bit harsh but IRL he's not a hostile or angry individual. He actually is very kind and very soft spoken. As one example of how he is when my boys are present, the boys were backstage at one of his shows and my husband was taking them around and introducing them to the performers. Kanye asked my oldest son had he met Jay Z yet and my oldest son told him he had not. Kanye took my son's hand and led him to Jay Z. They chatted, took pictures and hugged it out. He didn't have to do this. He isn't gaining brownie points with anyone at the company. That's just the kind of guy he is. I really wished he'd show more of that and not what we tend to see. He's temperamental oh oh

I guess I have pretty much the same reaction to Kanye as I have to this thread: I don't know what the hell is going on there. And I was probably better off before I tried to figure it out. Oh, well.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Rentals

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!