RNC/Trump emails - the fleecing of his supporters

The grifting has never stopped - and has ramped up much more for the holidays - here's one from today:

Friend,

I am doing something I’ve NEVER done before. I want to send you a personal video message for Christmas.

I want you to know how thankful I am for YOUR unwavering support. Since day one, you’ve stood with me, and I want you to know that it has not gone unnoticed. I told my team I wanted to do something special for (1) incredible Patriot, and it could be YOU, Friend.

For the first time EVER, I’m filming a special video message to wish YOU a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! This video will be personalized for YOU only.

To win this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, all you have to do is donate ANY AMOUNT using the button below, and you’ll automatically be entered to win.

---------------------------------------

I would love to know if there's a place where I can see who the winners were for any of these cons.

I hate to Brag - but T**** recently named me patriot of the month, I can accept and donate to get a 8X impact!

Friend,

I DID NOTHING WRONG.

The January 6th UNSELECT Committee just unanimously voted to refer meto the Department of Justice to face charges. This is MADNESS.

They have absolutely no grounds for this and are demeaning our great Country at YOUR expense.

TELL ME: HOW CAN YOU CHARGE A PRESIDENT WHO DID NOTHING WRONG?

The corrupt Democrats have proven that there is no line they won’t cross to try to keep ME from running for President in 2024. This is just another WITCH HUNT, and I need YOU to be on the right side of history with me.

The DC Swamp wants to stop me. The Hollywood Elites want to stop me. The Fake News wants to stop me. The Deep State wants to stop me. The RINOs want to stop me. The Establishment wants to stop me.

They’re only coming after me because I’m fighting for YOU. They don’t want YOU in power, Friend, which is why they want to keep ME from winning in 2024. It’s time we take our country back.

I’m calling on my most FIERCE and LOYAL defenders to step up to the front lines of this battle and show the Left that we will NEVER stop fighting.

These next 24 HOURS are so CRITICAL that I’ve activated an EMERGENCY 1000%-IMPACT.

jamie said:

I hate to Brag - but T**** recently named me patriot of the month, I can accept and donate to get a 8X impact!

So there, take that Tierney. Now we know who the real patriot is.

It's really hard to tell TheOnion from reality - pretty funny:

Trump Condemns Courts For Forcing His Already Cash-Strapped Supporters To Pay $1.6 Million Tax Fraud Fine

PALM BEACH, FL—Declaring the penalty extreme and unjust, Donald Trump condemned the New York courts Friday for forcing his already cash-strapped supporters to pay a $1.6 million fine for tax fraud. “It is wrong for the courts to place this undue burden on my followers, who have already spent many millions of dollars to cover my legal fees,” said the former president, adding that the imposition of such a fine at a time when MAGA supporters were already struggling just to make their recurring weekly donations to his next presidential campaign was especially cruel. “This could absolutely crush some of my donors, especially the low-income people, who are so blindly loyal with their support. Making the many blue-collar Americans who give me money shell out another $1.6 million for this pointless fine when I’ll be asking for much, much more from them in the future is heartless, and the judge and district attorney should be ashamed.” At press time, Trump’s team sent out an email to his supporters, promising to make the courts pay for this great injustice in exchange for a small contribution to his campaign.

What about all the private dinners at mar a lardo? Who’s paying for them? I swear you can’t make this stuff up!

You might be getting some money coming to you from Trumpenstein’s class action suit he’s gonna file in this matter…you’re a huge supporter…

"especially the low-income people, who are so blindly loyal with their
support. Making the many blue-collar Americans who give me money shell
out another $1.6 million for this pointless fine when I’ll be asking for
much, much more from them
in the future is heartless"

Sorta makes me dizzy this early on a holiday Monday.

mjc said:

"especially the low-income people, who are so blindly loyal with their
support. Making the many blue-collar Americans who give me money shell
out another $1.6 million for this pointless fine when I’ll be asking for
much, much more from them
in the future is heartless"

Sorta makes me dizzy this early on a holiday Monday.

Nothing says "I'm a successful and wealthy businessman" like "my followers pay for my lawyers."

Yours for a minimum contribution of $18!

No T**** emails since 3/26! Interesting.

Here's one of the last emails:

Patriot,
George Soros spent $1 MILLION on the rabid Manhattan prosecutor who is trying to INDICT me for having committed NO CRIME.

But ever since news broke of my possible arrest, patriots like you have helped our campaign raise almost $2 MILLION – nearly double what Soros spent on his Manhattan attack dog!

Soros can write all of the million-dollar checks in the world. But our team of grassroots donors will ALWAYS overshadow him.

Now, I need YOUR help to officially cross the $2,000,000 mark and send Soros a powerful message that his devious plot to bring us down BACKFIRED.

She’s selling a product (Trump) and she’s trying to keep the customers (suckers) interested.

‘Keep sending the donations, keep buying the merchandise, we still have a warehouse full of shi**y MAGA hats to shift.”

marksierra said:

While correct, faked tweet.

Has he started fundraising off the verdict yet?

My T**** inbox has been silent since March 26.

The last message was: - the final enrollment cutoff for our Trump Gold Card Membership.

Maybe not buying the gold card was the final straw in our long email relationship.

I'm not sure how to enter the next contest to be a VIP at his next rally,

ml1 said:

Has he started fundraising off the verdict yet?

He has already probably raised about four million dollars by nightfall today …

Time to pay the tithes…

Friend,

The Biden-appointed Special Counsel has brought NEW BOGUS CHARGES against me in the same witch hunt known as the Documents Hoax.

The Deep State isn’t just trying to JAIL ME FOR LIFE as an innocent man. They’re trying to jail me for the equivalent of 5 LIFETIMES.

I’ll tell you why…

…They want to send a message, that for CENTURIES on out, America will ONLY ever be ruled by their approved puppet candidates.

They are trying to intimidate YOU out of choosing a political outsider who puts the needs and interests of OUR country FIRST.

But they’ve severely underestimated our movement.

You see, they can keep racking up false charges and false charges until they’re ready to JAIL me for 1,000 YEARS – and even then, I will NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, SURRENDER OUR MISSION TO SAVE AMERICA.

They cannot break me. They cannot bribe me. And they cannot buy me.

Because I know that if they can get away with doing this to a former president like me, NOTHING – absolutely nothing – is stopping them from doing something equally as sinister to a private citizen like YOU.

If you are doing poorly right now due to the sinister people running our country, please don’t even think about donating.

But, if you can, I trust you know that our Republic is on its deathbed. And we can use all of the support we can get to SAVE IT.

Please make a contribution before the end-of-month deadline to SAVE AMERICA – for 1,500% impact.

well, he downgraded the 1,000 years in jail to 561.

Patriot,

With Crooked Joe’s corrupt DOJ having unlawfully INDICTED yours truly yet again, reports indicate that I could now face a combined 561 YEARS in prison from the Left’s witch hunts.

6 LIFETIMES…

…There’s only ONE MESSAGE someone can send by trying to throw you in jail for 6 lifetimes, and that’s FEAR.

The fear that if you vote for the ONLY candidate who puts you FIRST, you too could be harassed, indicted, and even ARRESTED by the current Marxist regime in Washington.

Because these endless witch hunts and indictments aren’t really about me, they’re about YOU having a voice in your own country.

I’m just standing in the Left’s way – and I always will.

Rest assured, Patriot, if there’s ONE thing I’m willing to risk my freedom for, it’s YOUR FREEDOM.

But while the Democrats continue to send America barreling towards tyranny, I ask that YOU peacefully stand with me during these dark times – as one UNITED Republican Party – and PROVE that we will NEVER SURRENDER the country we hold so dear.

However, if you’re struggling right now due to Crooked Joe’s policies and the sinister Swamp creatures in Washington, please just hit the back button and go about your day. In that case, I don’t want you to even think about donating!

But if you can contribute even just $1, God knows how much our country needs patriots like YOU at this pivotal moment in history…

Former Attorney General Bill Barr warned Republicans to “be careful” of getting caught in former President Trump’s “carnage,” after the property manager of his Mar-a-Lago resort was added to the classified documents case last week.

Mar-a-Lago property manager Carlos De Oliveira was charged in Thursday’s superseding indictment, alongside Trump aide and co-defendant Walt Nauta, for allegedly helping the former president attempt to delete surveillance footage at the resort.

Loyalty is a one-way street for [Trump],” Barr told CNN Wednesday night. “And in many ways, these two people down in Mar-a-Lago represent many Republicans who feel that they have to man the ramparts and defend this guy no matter what he does and go along with him.”

“I think they have to be careful, or they’re going end up as part of the carnage in his wake,” he continued.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4134773-barr-warns-republicans-about-getting-caught-in-trumps-carnage/

The latest from the orangeman:

Patriot,

Right before I announced my 2024 presidential campaign, Crooked Joe declared on national TV that he would use every tool at his disposal to stop me from being able to “take power.”

I want you to just think about that for a second…

…He didn’t declare that he would beat me in an election. He didn’t simply say that he would win in 2024.

He said that he was “making sure” that I’d be stopped from being able to “take power.”

Crooked Joe wasn’t referring to beating me in a campaign. He was openly revealing to the nation his sinister plans to try and FORCIBLY stop me through Election Interference.

We are witnessing a very corrupt and inept man attempt to subvert the will of the people to crown himself as America’s first-ever tyrant.

Our country is being systematically destroyed by a man with the mind, ideas, and IQ of a first-grader.

And right now, that vindictive first-grader is throwing a temper tantrum as he tries to JAIL his leading opponent because he knows he can’t beat me in a FAIR fight.

America is in a very dark place right now. We are sadly a NATION IN DECLINE.

But I am not giving up hope on America.

I promise you that brighter days still lie ahead. Together, we will not only Make America Great Again – we will make it GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE.

Please make a contribution to peacefully stand with me as the crook in the White House tries to JAIL ME FOR LIFE as an innocent man – for 1,500% impact!

He signed 6 footballs!  Just need to give him some cash to have a chance at one of them!

He's back up to at least 5 emails a day - here's one of them:

Patriot,

I recently sat down for an interview with Megyn Kelly.

She said, “[you could be] enjoying this beautiful golf course, Mar-a-Lago, your lovely family. You don't have to be running for President, sitting for 4 criminal trials, some civil and possibly looking at jail time. Is it worth it?”

My answer is simple: America is always worth it.

Because if we don’t win the 2024 election, we won’t have a country anymore.

Our southern border is being overrun by millions of illegal aliens, our cities are being destroyed by violent crime, inflation is ravaging our economy, Crooked Joe is waging war on American energy all while he buys oil from our enemies, and our nation is on the brink of entering World War III.

…And if we allow the Deep State to get away with weaponizing our legal system to criminalize political dissent, then our once Free Republic will be completely dead.

2024 is our final chance to save our country. And I truly believe that I can turn it around – and I will turn it around FAST!

To take back our country from a corrupt, self-serving ruling class that is trying to permanently shut you out of the political process, this is simply the risk that I must take.

And I have full faith that with millions and millions of patriots like YOU peacefully standing by my side, I won’t even have to worry about the nightmare scenario of 1,000 years in prison as an innocent man.

Because we will prevail – just as we always have – and we will win back the White House and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

T**** had a 3 week pause in emails - from 10/1 to 10/21 - now it seems like he's back to normal with up to 5 emails a day - here's the latest:

These left-wing radicals failed to beat us in a district court. Now, they’re appealing to a State Supreme Court. This showdown may very well end up at the U.S. Supreme Court.

But there’s one point I have to make absolutely clear.  I am not the victim in this case. The victim of this despicable witch hunt is YOU

The Communist Democrats are attempting to steal YOUR right to vote.

They want to take away my freedom, because I will never let them take away yours. They want to take away my rights, because I will never let them take away your God-given rights.

Now, we must look forward to our next battle to peacefully defend YOUR rights – the December 6th State Supreme Court hearing in which Communist Democrats are trying to disenfranchise the majority of the American electorate.

And that begins with CRUSHING our FINAL end-of-month fundraising deadline before the hearing.

jamie said:

T**** had a 3 week pause in emails - from 10/1 to 10/21 - now it seems like he's back to normal with up to 5 emails a day - here's the latest:

These left-wing radicals failed to beat us in a district court. Now, they’re appealing to a State Supreme Court. This showdown may very well end up at the U.S. Supreme Court.

But there’s one point I have to make absolutely clear.  I am not the victim in this case. The victim of this despicable witch hunt is YOU

The Communist Democrats are attempting to steal YOUR right to vote.

They want to take away my freedom, because I will never let them take away yours. They want to take away my rights, because I will never let them take away your God-given rights.

Now, we must look forward to our next battle to peacefully defend YOUR rights – the December 6th State Supreme Court hearing in which Communist Democrats are trying to disenfranchise the majority of the American electorate.

And that begins with CRUSHING our FINAL end-of-month fundraising deadline before the hearing.

The sad thing is so many people fall for this cr@p. He is diabolical.

yahooyahoo said:

The sad thing is so many people fall for this cr@p. He is diabolical.

You should check out youtube for The Young Turks interviewing Trump supporters. After 8 years of this nonsense, I'm still amazed at what these people say.

Please forgive me being cheeky:

joanne said:

Please forgive me being cheeky:

Lovely sentiment.  If only!

oh oh The latest is even better 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.