Prospect Rummage Sale - 2017

Apologies for not posting this sooner.  

It's that time of the year again when you can unload your stuff AND help others in the process.

The Prospect Rummage Sale is accepting donations through the end of next week.

The church is located at 646 Prospect Street in Maplewood at the corner of Tuscan Road.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please ONLY bring items during the posted times and do NOT leave anything outside the church doors. They should be brought inside and down the stairs just inside the entrance near the garden off Prospect Street.

Sale dates and times are at the bottom of the poster and check back here for more info to come.

This is the last week for donations, so get busy cleaning out your closets!

Notice re Saturday 7/29 donations - please bring your donations between 9:00 - 10:30 am or 3:00 - 6:00 pm due to a funeral service at the church that day.  

Does each article of clothing have to be on its own hanger? I thought I had seen that requirement on some info about what could be donated.

cody said:

Does each article of clothing have to be on its own hanger? I thought I had seen that requirement on some info about what could be donated.

It is desirable, and really helps make the setup chore easier for us, but many people donate folded clothing in bags or boxes also.  Just, PLEASE be sure that the clothing is clean and in good condition. You would not believe the pile of dirty or torn items that we will have to throw away because donors couldn't bring themselves to discard it themselves.  So, instead, they donated it to us (or to Morrow or the Vets or whoever) so that we have to do so.  LOL

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.