My Journey Beating Cancer

My condolences for your loss, Mrs. GB.  His bravery and kindness were apparent in his posts.

Mrs. GB, I met George a couple of times and helped him with his computer in your home. I knew him to be a good man with a beautiful heart. As some of us say, may his memory be a blessing. I feel terrible.

I am so sorry to read this. Deepest condolences to you and your family, Mrs. GB. Rest In Peace, George.

Mrs. gb, So sorry to learn of your loss. May GBP rest in peace.

I am so sorry to read this. All my sympathy to you, Mrs. GB. May he rest in peace and live on in the hearts of all who loved him.

georgieboy said:

I'm sorry to report that my beloved husband, GeorgieBoy, lost his battle with cancer on June 3d. Mercifully, the end came quickly & he is no longer in pain. He loved the MOL community & contributing to DIY threads to share his knowledge. Thank you to all who posted their support.

Mrs. GB

Mrs. GB, I am very sad to learn of your loss.  Your husband's posts about his experience were truly inspiring. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

from this side of the world to your family home, Ms GB, our deepest condolences and prayers. May shared memories from so many who knew and cared for such a warm and considerate man help to ease your pain at this time, and slowly replace the sadness of recent months. 

So sorry to hear of georgieboy's passing. my condolences. 

My condolences to you and your family.

I am so very sorry. 

Sorry for your loss, Mrs GB

Mrs. GB, if you'd care to share Georgie's real name, I'd be interested in reading his obituary and learning more about him. I really admired his bravery and positive attitude.

His name was George Hochuli, we've been Maplewood residents for 25 years & love the town & people. He was a great guy who gave more of himself than anyone I have ever known. He will be missed by many people.

so sorry to hear this. Our condolences and thoughts are with you. 

I extend my deepest sympathy to Mrs. GB, and his family and friends.  We will miss his voice on these pages.

So sorry to hear about it. Our condolences are with you, Mrs. GB.

Few years back my sister was diagnosed with cancer and oncologists suggested for radiation therapy Bronx along with chemotherapy. Although, it took some time for her to recover but still the treatment was effective. Her oncologists were very helpful and cooperative.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.