Morrissey 2015 tour

Ok Morrissey is out on tour.

His last tour was filled with cancelations and missed dates and I know that some of this was due to him having cancer. He gets a pass for those.

Let's be honest for a second. Moz is a little bit if a diva and he has canceled many shows in the past simply because he was being an ass.

Wouldn't you know it, the one tour I didn't ever consider buying tickets for and that son of a bitch hasn't missed a single date and by all reports every stop so far has been the stuff of legend.

Oh well. I'm not going to run out and try to get tickets for the MSG show now. Therw is a drifting event at Wall township speedway earlier in the day that I am attending.

Oh man. He was my first concert! He stormed off the stage after someone climbed up to hug him and he never came back. The second concert I went to was a treat when the band actually finished their whole set plus encore

He made MSG ban their food vendors from selling meat during his show. I was worried he'd get a whiff of a dirty water hotdog cart on 7th ave and either go into a meat is murder rant or storm off stage.

I've seen him perform several times in the 90's and 00's - not a single hitch. And I got a DVD of his signed at a record store and he even gave me a hug! I guess I was lucky. I haven't had any interest in seeing him lately because I've missed several of his last few records. Instead, I've gone to see a great Smiths/Morrissey cover band, Sons and Heirs. They perform in NYC and Brooklyn often - especially when Moz is in town.

No wayhe'd be slumming it on 7th Ave.

There's meat in dirty water dogs?!?

Freeway said:
He made MSG ban their food vendors from selling meat during his show. I was worried he'd get a whiff of a dirty water hotdog cart on 7th ave and either go into a meat is murder rant or storm off stage.

I've got two tickets for sale in classified ads. For this Saturday at MSG. Sec 120, row 9.

Please buy them. I hate to think of Moz singing to empty seats...

It will be fun! Great chance to meet some of your MOL friends IRL! I can even drop them off to you. Shoot me a PM in interested.

Ms. Cooper

I can't. Thought that he would have canceled the entire tour by now so I have other plans.

Awww.

Anyone else interested?

I'd do it but I have a conflict with a show at Pru Center that evening...

ms_cooper said:
I've got two tickets for sale in classified ads. For this Saturday at MSG. Sec 120, row 9.
Please buy them. I hate to think of Moz singing to empty seats...
It will be fun! Great chance to meet some of your MOL friends IRL! I can even drop them off to you. Shoot me a PM in interested.
Ms. Cooper

Bump.

Tickets still available. Details in classified ads under "tickets".

Ms. Cooper

I'm so tempted...but I'm out of town tomorrow night.

if I buy them I assure you he will turn into a diva and not show , or storm off stage because someone clapped at the wrong time or something. Again I am amazed he's made it this far into the tour without incident.

I was just perusing some of the set lists from this tour. Wow! Looks great! I have never seen him do Suedehead and hope he leaves it on the list for tomorrow night.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.