Joan Crystal Honored with 2018 Maple Leaf Award

@joan_crystal does not just serve as the voice of reason and support on MOL.  She is a long time and VERY busy community volunteer.  And, she is a recipient this year of the Maple Leaf Award, presented by the Maplewood Civic Association to recognize outstanding volunteer work for the Maplewood community.

Congratulations!

snake  snake  snake  snake  snake  snake  snake  snake  snake 

Atta girl, Joan!

-s.

very well done, indeed! Congratulations!  question 

Well deserved.  Congrats!

Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations on a well-deserved honor!!!   question 

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Way to go, Joan!  Congrats and well-deserved.

Thank you all so very much for your good wishes.  If anyone reading this thread would like to receive an invitation to the event, please PM your full name and street address and I will forward the information to the Maplewood Civic Association.

nohero said:
 @joan_crystal does not just serve as the voice of reason and support on MOL.  She is a long time and VERY busy community volunteer.  And, she is a recipient this year of the Maple Leaf Award, presented by the Maplewood Civic Association to recognize outstanding volunteer work for the Maplewood community. Congratulations!  snake  snake  snake  snake  snake  snake  snake  snake  snake 

She is St. Joan of MOL.

Congratulations, Joan!  If there is a statement as part of the award, please post for all to read.

Jasmo said:

Congratulations, Joan!  If there is a statement as part of the award, please post for all to read.

I am not aware of any written statement being presented as part of the award.  If there is one, I will gladly post it.

I will proudly be in attendance!!!

Much deserved recognition! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations, Joan!  So glad that your dedicated work is being officially recognized. 

Great news!  Congrats!

Congratulations, Joan!

Years  ago Joan helped me contact an old childhood friend who I grew up with in Maplewood and  I didn't know he never moved from the block we grew up on . She gave me his Concord Ave address and I was able to visit with him when I returned to town  for a visit.

So I'm glad to see Joan receiving an award, might not have anything to do with helping me, but what she did shows what a nice person she is and deserving of this award .

Mazel  Tov, Joan. An honor well deserved 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.