How are campaigns matching 500% donations? (And Trump campaign emails)

This is your FINAL NOTICE, Jamie.

So far, we've emailed you 4 times inviting you to join the Trump Presidential Honor Roll. Team Trump emailed you, my wife Lara emailed you, my brother Don Jr. emailed you, AND President Trump emailed you.

We’ve done everything we can to get you to join this prestigious group, and now I’m reaching out to let you know that this is your LAST CHANCE.

I’m holding your spot for the NEXT 3 hours. After that, your offer will permanently EXPIRE and you will no longer be considered for a spot on the Honor Roll.

My father is counting on YOU, Jamie. Don’t let him down.

This sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity:

Jamie,

Are you ready to go?

President Trump is heading to Texas soon for a very special event and we’re reaching out to make sure you have all the information you need to get prepared.

• We’ll cover your flight
  • We’ll make sure you have a very nice place to stay
  • We’ll cover your 5-star meal
  • You’ll get to bring a guest of your choice
  • And, you’ll even get to take a picture with the President.

This will be a trip you never forget, and all you have to do is enter.

--------------------------------

The subject line of this email was: Howdy

Oh geez, Junior has written a book:

I have HUGE news that I’m only sharing with our most trusted supporters.

I’ve written a new book titled, Liberal Privilege. It’s not yet available to order - in fact, it won’t be until next month - but, because you’ve always been such a loyal friend of my father’s, I’m going to do something special just for you.

For the NEXT HOUR: I’m giving you EARLY ACCESS so that you can get your HAND-SIGNED copy of Liberal Privilege before it even hits the shelves.

That’s right, Jamie. All you have to do is make a contribution of $75 and I’ll send you a copy of my BRAND NEW book before ANYONE ELSE.

I am only offering this exclusive opportunity to our TOP supporters of the Republican National Committee, like YOU. When you get your signed copy, in addition to benefiting the RNC, your contribution will also be helping us fight to re-elect the President and ALL Republicans this November.

Did someone fix Junior's typo on the cover of his self-published book?

By the way, what this means is that the RNC is buying pallet-loads of Junior's book - it's how campaign contributions are laundered into personal income for a member of the Trump family.  

nohero said:

Did someone fix Junior's typo on the cover of his self-published book?

3 typos.

I prefer this cover:

ridski said:

3 typos.

Ha. If one of them involves a comma before Jr., that’s malarkey. For a reason I’m just champing at the bit to defend, so don’t encourage me.

DaveSchmidt said:

ridski said:

3 typos.

Ha. If one of them involves a comma before Jr., that’s malarkey. For a reason I’m just champing at the bit to defend, so don’t encourage me.

Knock yourself out if you want. I’m stepping out now.

edited. That was mean, sorry. Not in the best mood right now.

I’m sorry to hear that, ridski. Truly, I was hoping the word “malarkey” would bring a smile to anybody’s day.

DaveSchmidt said:

I’m sorry to hear that, ridski. Truly, I was hoping the word “malarkey” would bring a smile to anybody’s day.

My comment was mean, which is why I edited it. 

Here's the poll that was sent out to his biggest supporters:

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/july-coronavirus-approval-poll

Mainly yes and no questions.  This one is just insane:

Do you approve of President Trump’s efforts to encourage Patriots to wear protective face masks?

Then other points seem to contradict each other:

Like these 2:

Do you agree with President Trump that schools should re-open in the Fall?

Do you agree that it is important for our Nation’s children to go back to school sooner rather than later?

Which is followed by:

Do you agree with President Trump that our Nation's safety should be our first priority?

UGH

It's like a Trump cognitive test - just say "Yes I agree with Trump" and you'll get an amazing, unbelievable score.

@jamie I hope they didn't solicit donations for VIP seats at the Florida convention.

Jamie, did you get this offer? If not, then I'm afraid you're now general public, no longer considered a TOP SUPPORTER. So sad. Try not to drown your sorrow in whisky.

“Friend,” the fundraising email purportedly from Trump said, “I just saw our new Trump-Reagan Commemorative Coin Sets and WOW, these coins are beautiful - I took one look and immediately knew that I wanted YOU to have a set. These aren’t any ordinary coins. They symbolize an important time in our Nation. This year, in addition to being re-elected as YOUR President, it also marks the 40th anniversary of our Nation’s 40th President, Ronald Reagan. Unfortunately, we already sold out of the first batch we had in stock. But I liked these coins so much that I asked my team to rush order another batch for my TOP SUPPORTERS ONLY.”
It cautioned: “I’ve authorized a very limited production of these iconic coins, which is why I’m ONLY offering them to our top supporters, like YOU. This offer is NOT available to the general public, so please, do NOT share this email with anyone.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/07/25/reagan-foundation-trump-rnc-quit-raising-money-off-ronald-reagans-legacy/

Floyd said:

Jamie, did you get this offer? If not, then I'm afraid you're now general public, no longer considered a TOP SUPPORTER. So sad. Try not to drown your sorrow in whisky.

“Friend,” the fundraising email purportedly from Trump said, “I just saw our new Trump-Reagan Commemorative Coin Sets and WOW, these coins are beautiful - I took one look and immediately knew that I wanted YOU to have a set. These aren’t any ordinary coins. They symbolize an important time in our Nation. This year, in addition to being re-elected as YOUR President, it also marks the 40th anniversary of our Nation’s 40th President, Ronald Reagan. Unfortunately, we already sold out of the first batch we had in stock. But I liked these coins so much that I asked my team to rush order another batch for my TOP SUPPORTERS ONLY.”
It cautioned: “I’ve authorized a very limited production of these iconic coins, which is why I’m ONLY offering them to our top supporters, like YOU. This offer is NOT available to the general public, so please, do NOT share this email with anyone.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/07/25/reagan-foundation-trump-rnc-quit-raising-money-off-ronald-reagans-legacy/

One thing for sure - every campaign email is a lie from Trump. 

...when he asked me who I thought we should invite to join, I immediately thought of Jamie from New Jersey.

He’s requested to have the Official Donor List printed and framed to hang in his office, but he wants to make sure YOUR NAME is on it first.

President Trump specifically selected YOU for this exclusive opportunity, and he was disappointed that you failed to use your offer.

I even got an email from Trump himself saying that he was personally reviewing my account and was disappointed.

Biden on the other hand uses none of these tactics.  He refers to you as friend - and doesn't lie.  For every 1 email I get from Biden - I get 10 from Trump.   

Sure they are lies. Obvious to anyone who has at least the capacity of a potato. I mean, really, can you get any more stupid than these I personally really care about you and want you in my team discussions by the president?

Some will give because they're lobbying for something. The usual political sewer slime.

Others, the majority I suspect, are rubes that buy into this bs. It reflects the contempt his campaign has for its base, but it works. The base gives. While they laugh.

You can't fix stupid.

OK, this time Biden's playing hardball. I may have to take out the credit card. 

Joe Biden

Sponsored ⋅ Paid for by BIDEN VICTORY FUND ·

Want to attend a virtual grassroots fundraiser with Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren?

Donate today and we’ll send you a link for the fundraiser on Friday, July 31 at 7:30 PM EDT. The Trump campaign recently raised $20 million from a virtual fundraiser, and millions more from high-donor dinners. We’re counting on grassroots supporters, like you, to power Democratic campaigns nationwide. Are you in?

Now Trump is offering a 700% match - something is really odd about this.

-----------------------------------------

I’m putting all my trust in you, Jamie.

Our End-of-Month Deadline is TOMORROW, and I set a MASSIVE goal of raising another $25 MILLION. This is our BIGGEST goal yet, so why haven’t you stepped up?

Not crushing our goal is NOT an option. I really need you to contribute, which is why I’m going to do something I’ve never done before in the hope that you’ll join me in making history...

For the NEXT HOUR, all contributions made to our critical $25,000,000 End-of-Month Goal will be not 500, not 600, but 700%-MATCHED!

This exclusive 700%-MATCH is only available to you for the next hour, Jamie. Don’t wait.

Do you want to own a piece of history?

President Trump recently signed not one, not two, not three, but FOUR Executive Orders to put America FIRST by providing immediate relief to the American People.

This is an unprecedented achievement for ALL AMERICANS, and the President wants YOU to have a piece of it.

He wants YOU to receive an Official Donald J. Trump Fine Point Marker - an exact replica of the pen he used to sign these critical Executive Orders. It should come as no surprise, but YOU are one of them, Jamie.

We’ve only been authorized to release a limited amount of these iconic replica pens.

========================

ONLY FOR $23!  

Trump talks to his base like they're in fifth grade - this is embarrassing - email sent out to his list:

Subject was: Slow Joe and Phony Kamala

Wow.

Just when we thought the idea of Joe Biden being President of the United States couldn’t get any worse, he announces that Kamala Harris, a failed presidential candidate and a corrupt former California Attorney
General, will be his running mate.

First, Kamala Harris attacked Joe Biden’s racist policies (did she forget?).

Next, she ends her pathetic run at President.

Then, 3 months after ending her own campaign, she reluctantly endorses Biden.

After that, Biden gets accused of sexual assault, so he vows to choose a woman as his VP.

And now, Sleepy Joe announces Phony Kamala as his running mate.

These two liberals are as far-left as they come. Between both of their terrible records, it’s obvious that this radical duo is PERFECT for each other but WRONG for America.

They are WEAK on crime and want to see our cities burn, unlike President Trump and Vice President Pence who are working tirelessly to restore LAW AND ORDER.

I still don't understand how you ended up on his list Jamie. Are you a closet conservative perhaps?

lol - I can't believe they think I'm such a fan.  I'm on the list because I signed up.  I'm using a trump only email address.  So I can easily shut it down.  I also used a mar a lago zip code.

jamie said:

Do you want to own a piece of history?

President Trump recently signed not one, not two, not three, but FOUR Executive Orders to put America FIRST by providing immediate relief to the American People.

This is an unprecedented achievement for ALL AMERICANS, and the President wants YOU to have a piece of it.

He wants YOU to receive an Official Donald J. Trump Fine Point Marker - an exact replica of the pen he used to sign these critical Executive Orders. It should come as no surprise, but YOU are one of them, Jamie.

We’ve only been authorized to release a limited amount of these iconic replica pens.

========================

ONLY FOR $23!  

That's a lie.  Trump doesn't use skinny pens like that.  He uses fat pens, which are easier to hold and write with (you can even see that in the accompanying picture).  You know, toddler size.

jamie said:

Congratulations, Jamie. You’re an Executive Order.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.