April, 2016 Trump said this about transgender bathroom use

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/04/21/donald-trump-north-carolina-bathroom-bill-sot-lv.cnn

He said that he'd be the "best" president on gay and LGBTQ issues while campaigning. Now, he has endangered the public safety of all transgenders. Again, this administration is hell bent on connecting "different" with sexual assault. "Different" with pedophilia. "Different" with public danger. The only ones in danger are the transgender people themselves.

I guess I didn't read it as you did. I read that he said transgenders should use the bathroom they fell comfortable with. This doesn't sound like a threat to transgenders at all. It appears you are spreading fake news, why are you doing that?

BlueGrass said:

I guess I didn't read it

I guess you guessed right.

And the kicker is Caitlyn Jenner who supported Trump and said that she would have access to him (doubtful) to educate him on the many issues of LGBTQ is now shocked that Trump has kicked it back to the states? Wonder what bathroom she uses at the country club?

kibbegirl said:

And the kicker is Caitlyn Jenner who supported Trump and said that she would have access to him (doubtful) to educate him on the many issues of LGBTQ is now shocked that Trump has kicked it back to the states? Wonder what bathroom she uses at the country club?

I think the thought process that led her to support Trump is a bigger concern for her than bathroom choice.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.